WHAT IS ROUNDTABLE?
Roundtable is an opportunity to meet, network with and learn from other Scouters in Pequott District (Cub Scout Packs, Boy Scout Troops and Venturing Crews). Parents, volunteers and unit leaders are invited to join us on a monthly basis to gain insight on program ideas; information on policy and events; as well as training opportunities. Furthermore, roundtable is a forum for sharing experiences and enjoying fun and fellowship with other Scout leaders. The overall objective of the roundtable experience is to inspire, motivate, and enable unit leaders by empowering them with the tools, resources and information needed to provide a stronger program for their Scouts.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND ROUNDTABLE?
- Parents / Volunteers
- Den Chiefs / Assistant Den Leaders / Den Leaders
- Assistant Cubmasters / Cubmasters
- Patrol Leaders / Assistant Scoutmasters / Scoutmasters
- Committee Members / Committee Chairs / Other Unit Personnel
- Anyone involved in Scouting within unit or community
AGENDA / BREAKOUT SESSIONS TOUCH UPON:
- Monthly themes
- Rank Advancement
- Planning and Scheduling
- Program updates / modifications
- Unit Marketing, Recruitment and Activities
- District, Council, Regional and National Scouting events and activities
PEQUOTT ROUNDTABLE MEETINGS
NEXT MEETING: April 11th, 2017 @ 7:45pm
VENUE: Massapequa High School Cafeteria(s)
4925 Merrick Rd, Massapequa, NY 11758
7:45pm on the second Tuesday of every month